Challenges have a 3 minute time limit and 3 minute recovery period, unless specified.
- Bench Press. Requirements: Males lift their Bodyweight. Females lift 60% of their Bodyweight.
- 100 meter sprint.
- Vertical Jump Challenge. Athlete allowed (3) Jumps. Athlete jumps from standing position onto Box for maximum height, best jump is recorded.
- Pull Ups. Males use Overhand Grip. Dead Hang Form, no swinging or bent legs allowed. Females use Under Hand Grip.
- Squats with Weighted Vest.
Requirements: Males wear 150lb. Vest, Females wear 75lb. Vest.
Athlete Squat Depth will be determined by the Judges which will be below 90 degrees. The Squat Box will be placed at that Depth of the athletes individual leg length. The Squat Box records the reps so there is no human subjectivity.
- Standing Shoulder Press. Athlete chooses weight to use: 10lbs., 30, 50… Four count form(start with weight at waist lift under the chin, overhead, back under chin, back to waist).
- 5,10,15,20, yd. Shuttle run for time. Run 5 yds. back run 10 yds. back run 15 yds. back etc.
- Alternating Leg Abdominals/V-ups 3 minutes, for reps. Athlete chooses weight Ankle Weights 2.5lb, 5lb. or 10lb. to wear and chooses weighted barbell to hold: 10lbs. 20, 25, 30 etc.
Superset with Advanced Plank 30 seconds after completion hold for as long as they can or up to max time limit of 6 minutes.
- Lateral Movement Drill, for reps. Side to Side on 12″ plyo box each step is counted as many reps as they can do.
- “Refuel Break, Halftime” 10 minutes (At 10:01 the next challenge begins)
Deadlift Requirements: Males lift 100lb. over Bodyweight. Females lift 30lbs. over bodyweight.
- Push Ups for reps. Athlete must lock out each rep. Push Up box counts the reps.
- 400 meter run.
- Flexibility Challenge: Series of stretches scored accordingly.
- Plank Crawl using Push Up Handles: As far as athlete can go for 3 minutes: 10, 30, 50 yards, etc.
- 5 Dot Challenge; This challenge is 90 seconds. Starting at back of 5 dot mat both feet go to center then out to top of mat and then back to center and back of the mat. That is one rep.
- 20X20:Lunge Walk Superset with Stiff Legged Deadlift Athlete chooses weight. Athlete starts with Lunge Walk for 20 yds. Then must do 20 reps of stiff legged Deadlift then continue same way for as many rotations as athlete can do.
- Agility Square Run for Time : 10 yd. sprint, lateral shuffle for 10 yds., back pedal 10 yds. then sprint to finish for 10 yds.
- Dips for reps.
- 800 meter run.